We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
About The Position
The position is based in Fresno, CA.
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a Technical Manager to join our ranks and take part in our unique project in the US with great people! You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
We are seeking someone with a special eye for details, who always sees better ways to execute processes. If you feel this describes you, we’d love to hear from you!
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
· Lead the technical maintenance and support for the operations in California.
· Building the infrastructure to scale technical support to a large fleet of autonomous tractors.
· Build a team of technical specialists to address all daily maintenance and technical troubleshooting.
· Meet technical goals and metrics on weekly\monthly\quarterly basis.
· Create training programs for new technicians and support specialists.
· Create technical literature for various maintenance and technical support tasks.
· Work in close coordination with Production and Development center in Israel.
· Support the assembly line with kit installations, retrofits and new integrations.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Independent arrival at work.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in recruiting, training and directly managing technicians or technical oriented positions.
- Must have prior hands-on experience working with various tractors or similar mechanical vehicles.
- Experienced in a goal-oriented, dynamic environment to meet daily goals in close contact with company management.
- Experienced with Office applications as a daily managerial & working tool.
- Willing to work both from office and on field – including routine travels to the company's various sites in CA.
- Ability to learn fast complex systems.
- Experienced in working in a highly dynamic schedule.
- Able to take initiative and drive change and handle pressure.
- Critical thinking.
Advantages – what will make you the best candidate?
· Well-connected and experienced working with various dealers mechanical workshops across the central valley and Fresno area.
· Previous work experience at orchards\vineyards types of farms.
· Experienced working with robotics and different types of sensors.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Generous sick and vacation policy
- Employee engagement
- Working with world-class team of engineers and specialists in a VC-backed company.
- Competitive salary and long term career opportunities.
About Us: Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.
Learn more about us at Home - Autonomous vehicles - USA (bluewhiterobotics.com)