We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Based in California, with headquarters in TLV, Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, Sales Director to join our US team & help build world leading brand in autonomous technology and 21st century farming. The sales director will manage the customer pipeline and distribution channels to meet growth goals, and support internal and external business activities.
We are looking for someone who can transmit the enormous value we can create to our potential customers while building strong and honest relationships.
Report to VP Business Development.
This role will be based in California.
• Building a revenue pipeline and closing deals
• Proactively identify new potential customers and partners
• Negotiate win-win sales agreements and foster high-trust, mutually beneficial relationships with our customers
• Develop and manage sales work plan, budget and KPIs, while measure and report performance to management.
• Recruit and mange sales team
• Develop distribution channels in multiple locations.
• Build and implement sales processes and tools to measure and drive performance
• Develop a deep understanding of customer pain-points, market trends and Share customer feedback on current and future needs with the Engineering team and management,
• Actively involved with the marketing team efforts, coordinate events, press releases.
• Manage and execute demos and product launches.
• Attends national and global trade shows and events.
• BA in Business Management, Marketing, or related field •
• 7+ years selling products and services in agriculture industry or heavy equipment.
• 5+ years of sales management experience in permanent crops market in the USA.
• Technical familiarity with autonomous systems and data related services.
• Excellent communication skill
• Experience working in a startup operation
• Excellent organization skill
• Experience in companies rapidly transitioning from small to big;
• Self-reliant and able to achieve sales objectives while simultaneously building structures and processes for continued expansion
• Travel domestic and internationally as required;
• Excellent MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint skills
• Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
• Autonomous technology experience
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary, health insurance, benefits package and bonuses
• Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home
• Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
• Access to world-class advisor and investor network
• Purposeful work for a company that change the world for a better and sustainable future.