We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
Production and Assembly Technician
About The Position
Our team is growing and we are looking for an experienced technicians who can help us build, deploy and maintain our autonomous hardware kits necessary for provide an autonomous farm.
Ideally, you have experience working with agriculture machinery, electronics, wiring and sensors. You need to be comfortable working as a team with documentation, constantly evolving hardware, and different integrations processes on short timelines.
Report to Assembly line manager.
This position is based in Fresno and Reedley , CA and involves physical work.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
- Assembly of hardware to different tractors in a workshop and in-field
- Preform tests and QA
- Solve integration challenges.
- Communicate with the assembly team and our international engineering team
- Report and documentation
- Occasional travel to grower sites to troubleshoot and upgrade systems, as required
- Managing inventory of parts.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- 2+ years working in assembly line or agriculture machinery workshop
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Driving license and reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Fluent English.
- Mechanically inclined individuals preferred.
- Reliable attendance, punctuality, and attention to work.
- Quick adoption of new technologies.
- Independency and field resourcefulness.
- Team player.
- Desired: Valid Class A commercial license.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- Proven hands-on engineering experience (software, hardware, electrical, mechanical).
- Experience with high tech electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Experience working in R&D fabrication environment.
- Competitive salary, health insurance and long term career opportunities.
- Working with world-class team of engineers and specialists with high-end technology.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.