We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
Senior Front End Developer
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that built it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, hands-on, Senior Front End Oriented Software Engineer to help build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be the first frontend engineer to work on our cloud-based platform which plans & executes autonomous operations for multiple unmanned systems worldwide. You will take part in all aspects of the process - from early architecture & design, through prototyping & implementation, to production, continuous integration/delivery and support.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
- Make a major impact on the business by taking our user experiences and tech to the next level.
- Design and develop BWR’s new customer-facing, cloud-based RaaS platform using latest cutting-edge technologies (cloud, micro-frontends and more).
- Take part in early decision making, architecture, design and technological research.
- Implement the platform’s core client-side logic, UI, infra, tests, tools and automation.
- Work closely with a talented agile team of engineers, product managers and designers to build browser-based user experiences that are robust and friendly.
- Step out of your comfort zone and take on Backend and DevOps tasks when needed.
- Be a cornerstone in the company.
Requirements - does this describe you?
● 6+ years proven hands-on experience in frontend design and development (recent).
● 2+ years of experience in a senior software or web development role.
● Production experience developing with modern web frameworks (e.g. React, Angular or Vue).
● Working knowledge of at least one more high level language (Kotlin, Java, Python, Ruby, Go or
● CI/CD, end-to-end Test Environments and Cloud experience.
● Self-driven, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative.
● BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or related field.
● Hebrew - native, English - fluent.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- Experience with early-stage architecture and development of web applications from scratch Managerial or leadership experience.
- Experience in mentoring and hiring others.
- Experience with authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Experience with cross-platform client app development (Linux, Windows, Mac, Mobile).
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.