Blue White Robotics
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch? Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, Senior DevOps Engineer to help build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be the lead DevOps process & work on our cloud-based platform which plans & executes autonomous operations for multiple unmanned systems worldwide. You will take part in all aspects of the process - from early architecture & design, through prototyping & implementation, to production, continuous integration/delivery, monitoring and support.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
● Make a major impact on the BWR by building our infrastructure and taking our tech to the next level
● Orchestrate our new cloud based RaaS platform using latest cutting-edge technologies and services (cloud, containerized microservices and more)
● Take part in early decision making, design, platforms, and technological research
● Build the platform’s core infra, tests tools and automation
● Work closely with a talented agile team of engineers and management in a lean culture
● Ensure system reliability, availability, and security by continuously monitoring it, taking part in code reviews and debugging
● Methodically document everything to allow others to use resources without interrupting you 🙂
● Be a cornerstone in the company’s core R&D team
Requirements - does this describe you?
● 4+ years proven hands-on software development experience or DevOps
● Recent 3+ years proven hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer under modern cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Azure)
● Proven experience as a team lead of a DevOps team that includes leading senior DevOps engineers
● Visioner & Architect in mind and experience, with ability to build workplan & roadmap
● Proven scripting experience in bash, Python and other common system maintenance languages
● Experience setting up CI & CD with version handling and end-to-end test environments
● Experience with managing storage accounts, relational and non-relational databases (backups, HA)
● Experience with modern virtualization and containerization (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes)
● Experience with web proxy technologies, API security and frontend hosting
● Solid understanding of availability, security, networking and monitoring aspects of cloud operations
● Self-driven, detail-oriented, methodical, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative
● BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or related field
● Hebrew - native, English – fluent
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
● Proficiency developing production-quality software (big advantage)
● Technical leadership experience, with a strong sense of ownership
● Experience with monitoring and deploying code to physical machines and edge devices
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 100+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.