We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one who built it from scratch? Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics (BWR) is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are seeking a talented, experienced and creative Senior Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for the full lifecycle of your products. You’ll lead design requirements and specifications, work with development teams through delivery, and push for adoption of new tools by our customers, in coordination and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. In this position, you will report to the VP Product and you will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
- Take responsibility for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle - market research, gathering and prioritizing user stories, defining the product vision, writing requirements, working with UX and developers, and defining the core product needs.
- Define the priorities of the product through understanding customers’ needs and company vision.
- Presenting selected functionalities for internal and external stakeholders as part of product overall ownership.
- Deliver a great experience to our product’s users.
- Help create the product's vision and build a plan to achieve it through concrete milestones and versions.
- Work closely with engineering, data scientists, design, business development teams.
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders to onboard customers for integrating the right set of data to run their business effectively.
- Stay updated about the latest SaaS products available in market.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- 5+ years of experience as a hands-on Product management in a SaaS company.
- Ability of forecasting demand and prioritizing solutions according to customer needs, implementation schedules, and other factors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to write product requirements and explain them clearly in both product and technical aspects.
- Proven ability to deliver initiatives from conception to high fidelity completion.
- Work under tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems (client, server/cloud, edge devices).
- Experience in writing development documentation (PRDs, Testing docs, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to deliver technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Experience working closely with product managers, UI designers, developers and end-users.
- Self-starter, quick learner, with sharp business understanding.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written.
- Ag-tech experience - an advantage.