We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
Test Automation Software Developer
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?! What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch? Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, Test Automation Software Developer to support our goal to build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth. You will be the first Test Automation Software Developer and define how to improve the quality of our cloud-based platform which plans & executes autonomous operations for multiple unmanned systems worldwide. You will take parts in all aspects of the process – understanding the system requirements, researching solutions and tools and building (hands-on) the code and tools required to achieve high quality deliverables in a fully automated CI/CD environment.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
- Make a major impact on the BWR making sure the quality of the product is at the highest standard.
- Work closely with developers, DevOps and product to correctly define the right solutions.
- Take ownership for the end-to-end quality of the product and impact on all software & hardware components, processes & methodologies.
- Work within an agile and dynamic company with a lean culture.
- Methodically document everything and keep things organized.
- Be a cornerstone in the company’s core team.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- 4+ years proven test automation developer.
- Background as a fullstack developer with real frontend and backend skills.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- Linux, Window.
- Versatile in writing code in multiple languages including JS, Python, Java, C++.
- Scripting & automation capabilities (Bash, PowerShell, Python etc).
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, methodical, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative.
- Hebrew - native, English - fluent.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or related field
- University Degree.
- ISTQB or equivalent.
- Experienced with automated testing tools.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security, and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.