We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
Senior Computer Vision
About The Position
Imagine a solution that allows turning a standard vehicle into an autonomous one, how awesome would that be?! What if you were the one that made it happen?
Based in TLV (Sarona), our (currently in stealth mode) company is a leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, hands-on, Computer Vision specialist to spearhead our revolutionary autonomous systems development. This is the first position of its kind in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be responsible for developing the solutions concerning localization & perception using Cameras for our autonomous product. You will own all aspects of the process - from customer needs mapping and definition, through algorithms design, prototyping, testing and implementation, to production, continuous deployment, and support.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
- Lead the technological solution of perception using cameras.
- Help set the vision roadmap for our autonomous initiatives.
- Hands-on work implementing the solutions, infra, tools and automation.
- Collaborate with multiple teams, customers and stakeholders to ensure needs are met.
- Own the solutions from concept to production and provide excellent support and service to its users.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- 6+ years proven hands-on experience in the field of computer vision.
- Hands-on development experience with: obstacle detection, object detection, object tracking, localization, sensor fusion.
- Hands-on experience with Python, C/C++.
- Hardware computational systems knowhow and a maker mindset.
- Self-driven, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative.
- BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering / EE or related field.
- Eligibility for US visa, capability of making trips abroad from time to time.
- Hebrew - native, English - fluent.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- Hands-on experience with ROS programming.
- Experience with Machine/Deep Learning, IoT and/or Edge computing.
- Experience with autonomous driving systems, preferably off-road (major advantage).
- Proven experience building more than one robotic system from scratch.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science / Mathematics or Engineering.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.