We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that built it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics (BWR) provides testing, integration and operation services of Air & Land autonomous systems. We are the official operator of the Israeli Smart Transportation Test Center for the Ministry of Transportation and Ayalon Highways.
As such, in the last 4 years we completed more than 500 tests, 10 state scale national test programs and more than 40 automotive companies' cooperation's. We are seeking a passionate, hands-on, Test Manager to join our Mobility Solutions department and take part in our work with external partners and customers. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
● Design and manage test programs for AVs, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, sensors and
transportation infrastructure systems.
● Perform vehicle testing, analyze data and summarize results, document and provide. test reports
to customers including results and development recommendations.
● Responsible for test equipment, maintenance, measurements, sensor calibration and performing
● Work with customers to define, write and manage SOWs and work processes.
Requirements - does this describe you?
● B.A in relevant fields.
● Background in project \ Team management.
● Likes to combine between office and field work, including long-hours outdoor test programs.
● Excellent communication and writing skills in Hebrew and English.
● Experienced with complex project management.
● Background in automotive technologies – an advantage.
● Experience in testing– an advantage.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security, and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.