We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?! What if you were the one that built it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, hands-on, Test Engineer to help build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
● Design test plans, procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or
software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
● Analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to
improve testing procedures.
● Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as
software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software
developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
● Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive
database of defects and successful mitigation techniques.
● Document test cases.
● Design and implement automated testing tools when possible, and update tools as needed to
● Execute test scripts and review results.
● Report And document technical issues.
Requirements - does this describe you?
● At least 2 years of field testing ( not QA or SW testing ) or 5 year's experience as an engineer.
● Professional work experience in analyzing and testing computer hardware and software.
● Project development and leadership skills are essential in planning and overseeing project tests.
● Experienced with multiple operating systems, virtualization technologies, and test environments.
● Excellent communication and writing skills in Hebrew and English.
● Excellent organizational and time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines.
● Analytical mind.
● Problem solver.
● High level in Excel (MATLAB) - an advantage.
● Background in automotive technologies – an advantage.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security, and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.