We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
IT & Information Systems Expert
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, IT & Information Systems Expert to support our goal to build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will take a major part in the IT & Information Systems within a fast growing, global company. You will be responsible for multiple infrastructures, equipment & be a key role within the company.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
● Make a major impact on BWR by providing IT services and help defining methodologies.
● Be part and take responsibility for global helpdesk activities.
● Assist in providing best quality services and defining SLA’s and make sure all customers get the
● Work within an agile and dynamic company with a lean culture.
● Methodically document everything and keep things organized.
● Be a cornerstone of the growing IT team in correspondence with company growth.
Requirements - does this describe you?
● 3+ years proven IT system in startup environment (full hands-on experience).
● Experience installing & maintaining Ubuntu (sh/bash), Window (PowerShell) & Mac OS.
● Experience working with Azure cloud Active Directory & Intune.
● Experience working with organized IT workflows & tools.
● Experience working with security systems (Fortinet, Network, CheckPoint).
● Self-driven, detail-oriented, methodical, motivated, service oriented, independent yet communicative & collaborative.
● Flexible to work on call and out of regular business hours.
● Willingness and readiness to perform tasks without affecting business (out of normal working hours).
● Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
● Hebrew - native, English – fluent.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
● BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or related field.
● Experience working with information systems such as: WordPress, Workflow engines and building custom, cloud-based solutions & knowledge managing multiple Information Systems.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security, and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.