We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one who built it from scratch? Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics (BWR) is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are looking for a seasoned Marketing Director to help build world leading brand in autonomous technology and 21st century farming. The marketing director will lead brand and growth initiatives for the company. You will manage our marketing team, brand identity, lead our product marketing initiatives, and support internal and external business activities.
Report to VP Business Development.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
• Develop world-leading brand with world class international team.
• Build and own the marketing strategy and work plan while managing KPIs and budget.
• Lead the company marketing effort - from content creation to events and trade shows both digital and traditional.
• Develop and prioritize campaigns that support the marketing strategy/objective and ensure
alignment with our vision and customers by integrating the right mix of tactics.
• Planning and executing events and tradeshows from end-to-end.
• Manage Public relations and communication with agencies and reporters.
• Content creation and design management.
• Direct all outbound and inbound marketing channels, while improving and measure processes.
• Measure and report marketing KPIs and campaign results by channel.
• Support the business team to identify, build, and develop new and existing customers.
Requirements - does this describe you?
• Bachelor’s or degree in marketing, agriculture business or a related field.
• 5+ years of marketing and growth experience in high-tech companies and growth stage startups.
• 2+ years of managing marketing teams and KPIs.
• Get stuff done end to end – from ideation to execution and measurement.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Experience with CRM programs, surveys and A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Proficiency in MS office, web analytics and Google AdWords and marketing analytics tools.
• Technical familiarity with autonomous systems and data related services.
• Experience working in a startup operation, international team and different time zones.
• Excellent organization skill.
• Experience in companies rapidly transitioning from small to big.
• Self-reliant and able to achieve sales objectives while simultaneously building structures and
processes for continued expansion.
• Domestic travel required.
• Master’s in Business Administration (MBA).
• Experience with US agriculture market experience.
• Graphic design, image/video editing experience.
• Passion for agriculture, sustainability and innovative technologies.
• Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home.
• Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate.
• Access to world-class advisor and investor network.
• Purposeful work for a company that change the world for a better and sustainable future.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.