We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
Senior Product Designer
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one who built it from scratch? Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics (BWR) is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are seeking a talented and creative Senior Product Designer, to be in charge of developing the design and visual language of the user experience and user interface of Blue White Robotics products. You will take on complex tasks and transform them into elegant, intuitive and easy-to-use designs for our customers. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with product managers, technical team and other stakeholders within the company. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
Interested?! Please make sure to attach your portfolio to your application.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
- Build a culture of design excellence.
- Refine the user experience and design language of Blue White Robotics.
- Develop and manage product visual identities, user experience and user interface.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Demonstrated ability to bring clarity and structure to complex systems or user experience challenges.
- Help drive product and company strategy through design thinking.
- Lead research and design sprints to inform product decisions.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Work in an inclusive environment to grow and be challenged.
- Have passion for great user experience that impacts the business.
- Drive design to successful implementation, working closely with developers and product engineers.
- Attention to details and passion for simplicity and pixel-perfect design.
Requirements - Does this describe you?
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), or a related field, or equivalent practical experience – A MUST.
- Online portfolio – A MUST.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer of complex software applications.
- 5+ years of experience leading product design processes.
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Principle, Adobe suite and other design tools.
- Deep understanding of design principles and best practices.
- Ability to create prototypes.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to articulate and defend design decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on approach.
- Good time-management skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Background in designing user interfaces that combine software and hardware - advantage.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.