We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
Head of Production
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one who built it from scratch? Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics (BWR) is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are seeking a hands-on, highly organized Head of Production with a technical background, who knows how to solve problems and to make things happen.
In this position you will build and lead the mass-production operations of Blue White Robotics to deliver our kit, which transforms any existing tractor to an autonomous robot which performs different agriculture tasks.
In this leading position you will report to the VP Hardware & Production and work closely with our product department, the LLC team, and in coordination with systems engineering branch under the CTO.
Responsibilities- what you will be doing:
- Build from scratch and lead the production department for the autonomous tractor kit of Blue White Robotics.
- Offer solutions according to identified company’s priorities, using diversified solutions either organizational, operational or technological.
- Recruit, mentor, and train team members.
- Formulate production concepts & work procedures.
- Lead the production chain to create a certified, simple, economically efficient product.
- Formulate an economic perception for massive production (including global location, recruiting, collaborations global factories and manufacturers).
- Analyze creatively and suggest solution to raising situations.
- Work with the product department and the growing LLC team.
- Work in a fully coordinated way with the System Engineer under the CTO.
- Bring love for working in the field, and love for tractors.
Requirement- does this describe you?
- B.Sc. in major in logistics - Must.
- At least 6 years of experience in the production field- Must.
- At least 3 years of managing a production team- Must.
- Experience managing managers.
- Experience in management of supply chains in the production & logistic field:
- acquisition, planning and requirements.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including production, testing and production.
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- ERP system knowledge and in technological acquisition management models.
- Creating requirements and product portfolio for each subcontractor.
- Managing budgets & income strategies.
- Experience in the agriculture field.
- Experience in Robotics / autonomous systems.
- Familiarity with automotive standards and handling with the ISO systems.
- Experience building organizations in high growth companies.
- Experience with budget and business plan development.
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity.
- Optional ability to relocate to the US in the future.
- B.S in Engineering – Advantage.
- MBA – Advantage.