We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
Head of Data
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, Head of Data to support our goal to build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
In this role you will guide the architecture, help choose technologies, recruit a team of data experts that will define the data structures, research the data & extract value. You will do all of this, in a fast growing, global company.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
- Make a major impact on the BWR by leveraging the massive amounts of data collected by BWR.
- Responsible for all data-related activities.
- Work closely with R&D teams and in total collaboration with product team and help build the data roadmap & data monetization.
- Work within an agile and dynamic company with a lean culture.
- Lead, recruit and manage a team of data experts.
- Be a cornerstone in the company’s core team.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- Experienced in data monetization.
- 4+ years proven data full lifecycle product builder (with proven hands-on capabilities).
- BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of data-infrastructure & collaboration with R&D & DevOps from early stage through growth.
- Experience in large scale data systems (on-prem and/or cloud).
- Knowledge in ML / DL / AI / Computer Vision / Data Related Algorithms.
- Knowledge in ETL & ELT processes.
- Familiar with latest and greatest technologies & data trends.
- Proven ability to take ownership and decisions in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working directly with C and V level management .
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure (Agile Approach).
- Hebrew - native, English - fluent.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- Degree/Experience in ML, DL, Computer Vision.
- Experience developing algorithms and leading algorithm teams.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security, and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.