We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one who built it from scratch? Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics (BWR) is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are seeking a talented, experienced and creative Senior Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for the full lifecycle of your products. You’ll lead design requirements and specifications, work with development teams through delivery, and push for adoption of new tools by our customers, in coordination and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. In this position, you will report to the VP Product and you will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
● Take responsibility for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle - market research, gathe and prioritize user stories, define the product vision, write requirements, work with UX/UI designers, developers and engineers to reach business goals.
● Work closely with data scientists, marketing experts and sales teams to define and manage the product roadmap.
● Define priorities of the product while understanding customers’ needs and company vision.
● Help create the product's vision and build a plan to achieve it through concrete milestones and versions.
● Deliver a great experience to our users.
Does this describe you?
- At least 3+ years of experience as a hands-on Product manager in a SaaS company.
- Experience in writing development documentation (PRDs, Testing docs, etc).
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems (client, server/cloud, edge devices).
- Experience working closely with product managers, UI designers, developers and end-users.
- Ability to forecast demands and prioritize solutions according to customer needs according to schedule, and other factors.
- Excellent oral and written (both English and Hebrew) communication skills, ability to write product requirements and explain them clearly in both product and technical aspects.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Proven ability to deliver initiatives from conception to high fidelity completion.
- Work under tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Self starter, quick learner, with sharp business understanding.
- Ag-tech experience - an advantage.