We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
Senior Real Time C++ Engineer
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that built it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, hands-on, Senior Robotics-Oriented Real Time C++ Engineer to help build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be the lead software engineer to work on our revolutionary autonomous robot platform that will operate multiple unmanned vehicles worldwide. You will take part in all aspects of the process - architecture & design, through prototyping & implementation, code reviews, to production, continuous integration/delivery and support. You will play a key role in a growing team of experts that include computer vision, algorithm & control experts.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
- Make a major impact on the business by developing our autonomous vehicle kit and taking our tech to the next level.
- Design and develop BWR’s new cloud-connected / controlled vehicle using latest cutting-edge technologies and services (ROS1 & ROS2).
- Take part in decision making, architecture, design and technological research.
- Implement the platform’s core logic, infra, tests, tools and automation.
- Work closely with a talented agile team of engineers, algorithms and computer vision experts, product managers and backend developers which is both robust and lean.
- Step out of your comfort zone and take on challenging tasks when required.
- Be a cornerstone in the company’s core development team.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- 8+ years proven hands-on experience in C++ design and development with Hardware low level coding in the loop (recent).
- 2+ years of experience in a senior software development role (senior dev, tech lead, team lead, architect, etc.).
- Proficiency in the following languages (at least) – C++, Python, Bash.
- Experience working with Containerized workloads (Microservices).
- Experience with relational or non-relational databases.
- Experience in designing and building REST APIs.
- Experience with working with CI/CD and end-to-end test environments.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative.
- BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or related field.
- Hebrew - native, English - fluent.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- Experience with early-stage architecture and development.
- Production experience with modern cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP or alike).
- Managerial or leadership experience, with a strong sense of ownership.
- Experience in mentoring and leading others.
- Experience with microservices, containerization and cluster management (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Experience with frontend development (JS or alternative).
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.