We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
About The Position
Blue-White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are growing (!) and seeking a Drone Operator to join our ranks and take part in our unique work in Israel.
In this position you will operate drones in a variety of different missions, from the agriculture industry to drones deliveries, HLS missions and more. You will test the systems that we work with, be responsible for a technical, develop and integration process, write project procedure documents and be a part of our varied and high pace work. Your work will be mainly in the field and you will cooperate with different teams in the company, option to proceed to operate another autonomous vehicle in the future and become one of the firsts dual autonomous operators in the world.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
- Operation and project leading independency in the field.
- Project management work – Planning, summaries, reports, presentations, waivers permissions from the regulator etc.
- Solve technical problems in the systems.
- Long employment period – at least 2 years.
- Working with customers in the field and in the office.
- Working all around the country – long drives and field days.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- Independency and field resourcefulness.
- Drones technical background – Pixhawk, DJI etc.
- Drones operating background – at least 1 year of experience.
- Driving license – Must.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Hebrew and English.
- Excellent organizational, time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Professional, responsible with a high work ethic.
- Presentable person with a high level of human relations.
- Team player and problem solver.
- Quick adoption of new technologies.
- Availability for at least 2 years of employment.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- CAAI remote pilot permit.
- Autonomous systems background.
- Drones communication knowledge – RF, LTE etc.
About Us: Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia, and Renault.