We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
Robotics & Computer Vision Team Lead
About The Position
Imagine a solution that allows turning a standard vehicle into an autonomous one, how awesome would that be?! What if you were the one that made it happen?
Based in TLV (Sarona), our (currently in stealth mode) company is a leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, hands-on, Team Lead for one of our Robotics teams, to spearhead our revolutionary autonomous systems development in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be responsible for developing the solutions concerning localization & perception of Lidar and Camera Sensor, control, navigation and planning issues for our autonomous product. You will own all aspects of the process - from customer needs mapping and definition, through algorithms design, prototyping, testing and implementation, to production, continuous deployment, and support.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
● Lead the robotics team and technological solution of localization, perception, navigation & control.
● Make a major impact on the company’s business goals and take our tech to the next level.
● Help set the vision & roadmap for our autonomous initiatives and guide the team to execute on it.
● Build, lead, mentor and grow the autonomous junior members.
● Hands-on work implementing the solutions, infra, tools and automation.
● Collaborate with multiple teams, customers and stakeholders to ensure needs are met.
● Own the solutions from concept to production and provide excellent support and service to its users.
Requirements - does this describe you?
● 5+ years proven hands-on experience in the field of computer vision in vehicle robotics.
● 2+ years proven experience developing end-to-end autonomous products with a team led by you.
● Autonomous ground vehicles deep understanding & hand-on development experience with: cameras & LiDARs, sensor fusion, image processing, SLAM, localization, autonomous control, route planning, navigation, object detection/classification, payload activation & serial communication.
● Hands-on experience with Python, C/C++, ROS programming and cloud-based applications.
● Hardware computational systems knowhow and a maker mindset.
● Self-driven, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative.
● BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering / EE or related field.
● Eligibility for US visa, capability of making trips abroad from time to time.
● Hebrew - native, English - fluent.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
● Proven experience with building a team/system from scratch.
● Experience with off-road autonomous driving systems.
● Familiarity with neural networks and training models.
BWR provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
The company is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.