We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
IT & Information Systems Manager
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, IT & Information Systems Manager to support our goal to build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be the owner of all Information Systems & all IT aspects in a fast growing, global company. You will be responsible for all processes including equipment purchasing, infrastructure definition and play a key role within the company.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
- Make a major impact on the BWR by building IT infrastructure and taking it to the next level.
- Responsible for all information systems and optimizing their usage.
- Define processes, SLA’s and make sure all customers get the right attention.
- Influence the work environment by improving the tools and infra all over a global setting.
- Take responsibility for budget and costs and make sure things are in control and within budget.
- Work within an agile and dynamic company with a lean culture.
- Methodically document everything and keep things organized.
- Lead IT and build and manage team in correspondence with company growth.
- Be a cornerstone in the company’s core team.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- 6+ years proven IT manager in startup environment with full hands-on experience.
- Experience building infra from scratch including (but not only).
- Group Policies.
- Experience working with VP and C level management.
- Experience in creating IT required processes.
- Experience with Active Directory or alternative.
- Experience managing Information Systems for Organization.
- Experience working with external suppliers including ability to close budget efficient deals.
- Experience with security and production live systems.
- Linux, Window & Mac experience.
- Proven managerial skills.
- Scripting & automation capabilities (Bash, PowerShell, Python etc.).
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, methodical, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative.
- Flexible to work on call and out of regular business hours.
- Willingness and readiness to perform tasks without affecting business.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or related field.
- Hebrew - native, English - fluent.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- University Degree.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security, and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.