We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
Purchasing and Logistics Manager
About The Position
For an innovative project in the field of Agriculture Autonomous Vehicle we are seeking a one of a kind Purchasing Manager who is looking for an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with great people and a great atmosphere! In this position, you will report directly to the COO of our company. We are seeking someone with a special eye for details, who always sees better ways to execute processes. If you feel this describes you, we’d love to hear from you!
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
- Research, select and purchase quality products and materials.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing & commercial terms.
- Process requisitions and update management on status of orders.
- Arrange shipments (International and local) of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Working closely with forwarders (Fedex ,UPS etc.) and customs agents.
- Analyze market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions.
- Coordinate with Product, engineering, management departments as required.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- Professional training in procurement
- At least 3 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in hi-tech companies of hardware, electronics and mechanics
- Experience working with local and international suppliers
- Experience in logistics and international shipments (Export and Import)
- Market researching tactics skills
- Critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Perfect English
- Experience working with Priority ERP - Advantage