We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
AR / AP Accountant
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?! What if you were the one to help build it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are seeking a sharp AR / AP Accountant to join our ranks! In this position you will report to the VP Finance and work alongside our Senior Bookkeeper and Salary Controller.
You will be in charge of the BWR Entities bookkeeping, Payments and Collection processes.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining accounting records of the company from source documents such as invoices and receipts.
- Generate payments to suppliers and Tax Authorities.
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including reconciling the accounting records to bank statements.
- Keeping track of the company's credit cards usage and reconcile in the accounting system.
- Issue customer invoices based on deliveries and on-line sales, follow up on collections and reconcile to funds collected.
- Issue purchase orders to vendors.
- Cash Balances and Intercompany recorders management.
- Quarterly and annual TB closings and assisting with preparation for reviews and audits.
- Authority to establish suppliers in the accounting system and communicate with suppliers and banks.
Requirements - does this describe you?
● Bookkeeper certification or equivalent business experience.
● Proficient in NetSuite or ERP such as SAP/ Priority.
● Excel SAVVY.
● Familiar with bookkeeping routines and processes.
● Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in both Hebrew and English.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.