We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
5G Communication Specialist
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, upon a wide communication infrastructure on rural agriculture areas.
What if you played an integral part in making it happen?
Blue White Robotics US office, based in California, working with the BWR HQ & R&D in Tel-Aviv strives for world leadership in autonomous agriculture robotic vehicles operation.
We are seeking a passionate experienced 5G Communication Specialist with system-engineering capabilities, wide Communication knowhow and proven capabilities for buildup of communication infrastructure covering entire ranches on rural areas, with state-of-the-art communication.
This is a key position in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for growth.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
- Make a major impact on BWR’s operation & expansion capabilities.
- Lead the US communication technology & deployment in collaboration with BWR’s off-shore R&D (IL) and BWR US GM.
- Lead the Multi filed communication deployment through system analysis and local POC’s to vendor managements and HW purchasing to final deployment and continues maintenance capability buildup.
- Influence through technology edge & extensive system engineering knowhow.
- Coordinate time/resources and 3rd parties/vendors for flawless project execution.
- Use best practices, techniques & tools to track and manage performance.
- Identify and eliminate root cause barriers to a quality outcome.
- Be responsible for the overall pulse of the US communication capability of BWR.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- 5+ years proven experience in project management in multi discipline projects.
- 5+ years proven communication experience.
- Experienced communication Dev. Ops. and deployment of local communication systems.
- Wide technology knowhow & experience in PTMP RF systems, LTE, CBRS, 5G architectures, Multiple source (Sim) real time cellular systems, low latency and Agricultural / land communication technologies & related applications as MIMO, Mesh technologies.
- Communication HW knowhow – Antenna selection, low/high frequencies (900Mhz-5Ghz) operations.
- System Engineering knowhow, analysis and graph representation, ground coverage analysis capability, Analysis of alternatives and cost-effective solutions .
- Communication management system knowhow.
- Technical IT capabilities – for local networks definition & deployment, connection to robotic edge devices and control center.
- Managerial skills to allow continues work with an off-shore R&D center – Gannt planning, Cost estimations, Risk assessment. etc.
- Build of a continuous maintenance capability of multiple sites.
- Degree in Computer Science / Software / Electrical Engineering or related field.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- Agriculture communication experience especially ground and orchard canopy effects.
- Robotics / Autonomous systems background
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, HLS and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers.