We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, Senior DevOps Engineer to help build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will report to our Head of DevOps and work on our cloud-based platform which plans & executes autonomous operations for multiple unmanned systems worldwide. You will take part in all aspects of the process - from early architecture & design, through prototyping & implementation, to production, continuous integration/delivery, monitoring and support.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
● Make a major impact on the BWR by building our infrastructure and taking our tech to the next
● Orchestrate our new cloud based RaaS platform using latest cutting-edge technologies and
services (cloud, containerized microservices and more).
● Take part in early decision making, design, platforms, and technological research.
● Build the platform’s core infra, tests tools and automation.
● Work closely with a talented agile team of engineers and management in a lean culture.
● Ensure system reliability, availability, and security by continuously monitoring it, taking part in code reviews and debugging.
● Methodically document everything to allow others to use resources without interrupting you.
● Be a cornerstone in the company’s core R&D team.
- 4+ years proven hands-on software development experience or DevOps.
- Recent 3+ years proven hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer under modern cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, Firebase or alike).
- Proven scripting experience in Python or other common system maintenance languages.
- Experience setting up CI/CD and end-to-end test environments.
- Experience with managing storage accounts, relational and non-relational databases (backups, HA).
- Experience with modern virtualization and containerization (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes).
- Experience with web proxy technologies, API security and frontend hosting.
- Solid understanding of availability, security, networking and monitoring aspects of cloud operations.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, methodical, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative.
- BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or related field.
- Hebrew - native, English - fluent.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- Experience with early-stage architecture and building cloud infra from scratch (big advantage).
- Proficiency developing production-quality software (big advantage).
- Technical leadership experience, with a strong sense of ownership.
- Experience with monitoring and deploying code to physical machines and edge devices.