We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
Robot as a Service - Department Manager
About The Position
Blue White Robotics is a leading technology company in the field of operating autonomous vehicles. The company offers customized solutions based on proven operating and test engineering methodologies.
The core of BWR's business is unique knowledge and professional expertise in all aspects of autonomous systems, including the research stages, trials, licensing, regulation and up to final approval to operate systems and control and command capabilities.
As part of the company's vision, we aspire to lead a revolution in the field of future urban transportation that combines both ground and ariel space. The main idea is based on Urban RaaS - Robot as a Service, which will include multiple autonomous systems in the air and on the ground, for real world applications.
We improve efficiency, safety and provide actionable insights for large operations in 3 main segments - Agriculture, Mobility Solutions and First Responders.
Leveraging remote sensing and AI, we are setting the highest standard for easy and safe adoption of autonomous technologies.
We are growing (!) and seeking a one of a kind ‘RaaS’ Department Manager for the Israeli market. In this position, you will report directly to the VP Mobility Solutions and take part and the lead of building something truly amazing from scratch.
This position will have two main responsibilities -
- Manage all Services - air and ground. Planning, implementing processes, recruitment, training, and execution.
- Customer Success - build our service approach, implement support systems, develop processes and training.
You should be someone who loves building great things from scratch. A team player.
You should be flexible and respond fast to change and the unexpected.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
- Develop work methodologies, create concepts of service and customer success by demonstrating deep understanding of the company's vision, technology, customer needs and competitive landscape.
- Implement the company's vision and values - Fellowship, Love of the land and Innovation. Bring out the uniqueness of our capabilities.
- Characterize our products and services in Israel in the spirit of our vision, mission and values.
- Cooperate with the company's business development team. Join hands in the last phases of the sales process to ensure excellent onboarding experience.
- Identify early adopter customers to use their cooperation in testing and developing new products and services.
- Prepare sites for deploying the service with Autonomous Agriculture Machinery (air and ground).
- Contact manufacturers around the world, including writing RFI’s for optional autonomous Machinery.
- Build and manage integrated operating concepts and monitoring methods.
- Recruit and train Autonomous Vehicles’ Operators and team leaders.
- Actively build relationships with clients and partners.
- Run a smooth service activity. Ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- Be a true leader.
Does this describe you?
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Able to build strong relationships with people, strategic partners, and governmental institutes while getting their engagement to our vision and offering.
- Proven record with creating new service systems from scratch fast in growing companies.
- Managed managers of at least 5 teams, for at least two years, of similar services and market segments.
- Experience in budget management, including P&L management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- Excellent presentation skills to customers and executives, able to lead strategic discussions.
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and works best under pressure.
- Problem solver.
- Happy with combining office and lots of field work.
- MBA or BSc - an advantage
- Background in Automotive / Ag Tech – an advantage.