We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
About The Position
The position is located in the USA.
We are growing (!) and seeking an Operation Manager to join our ranks and take part in our unique project in the US. In this position you will report to the VP of Operations and be responsible for managing a team of Autonomous Vehicles Field Operators.
This position is based out of Fresno or Sacramento, CA and involves physical work.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
- Managing a team of operators and field technicians.
- Be 100% hands on, boots on the ground kind of leader.
- Planning and executing the operational weekly schedule, including shifts management, testing and other activities.
- Overseeing training programs of newly recruited operators.
- Track, monitor and supervise ongoing daily operations and meeting operational goals.
- Managing communication with our customers farm managers.
- Budget management and control for the operational team.
- Be the face of the company on the field and meeting with our customers.
- Work alongside Product and R&D departments, both in the US and in Israel to provide feedback and help push the product development forward.
- Build processes and work routines to support the smooth activity of the site.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- Must have US visa in effect.
- The position will be located in Fresno or Sacramento, CA.
- Experienced in direct management of at least 10 employees.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in an operational environment, preferably agriculture.
- Experienced in goal-oriented, high pressure environment to meet daily goals in close contact with company management.
- Advantage to hands-on experience working with autonomous technology such as sensors, localization and communication.
- Technology inclined – must be curious and eager to learn new domains both on hardware and software level.
- Experienced working with customers on day to day basis while providing great service and support.
- Fluent English – both verbal and written.
- Problem solver.
- Independency and field resourcefulness.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.