We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
Electronics Robotics Engineer
About The Position
For an innovative project in the field of Agriculture and Autonomous Vehicles, Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics (BWR), a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems we are seeking a smart, self-motivated experienced Electronics Robotics Engineer with excellent human relations skills, to join our ranks!
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of innovative autonomous vehicles and accompanying hardware applications. You will be involved in all electronics lifecycle – design, development, testing, etc.
We hope to meet someone who loves the field and test their own work.
In this position you will take a significant role in our Robotics Division and work close with the R&D & Product divisions.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
- Lead all electronic aspects of our product from feasibility through all development cycles.
- Be involved in digital and software requirements definition.
- Responsible for writing interface control documentation.
- Generate and review technical product documentation.
- Create, review and approve electrical and system architectures.
- Provide technical support of electronic, assembly and product support services.
- Technical support of functional and reliability testing.
- Responsible for meeting the work plan targets.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering - a must.
- Experienced in robotic system integration - a must.
- At least 3 years of Hands-on history in variable electronic systems - modems and other RF equipment, controllers / Arduino / remote devices, GNSS systems, electric engines, etc.
- Experienced Installing and configuring computing devices, basic SW capabilities - python & C+
- Actual practice in a robotic vehicle from end to end - Advantage
- Self-starter and motivator, will dig in to help others when needed.
- Ability to work efficiently in a multidisciplinary environment with tight, fast-paced development schedules.
- Hands-on approach, a team player.
- Creative, open minded for new ideas and innovation.