We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
About The Position
Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems in agriculture. We are seeking an experienced, hands-on, self-driven Mechanical Engineer to join our team of unmanned systems experts in a fast-growing company with significant global impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
This position is based in Fresno, CA and involves physical work.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
● Modelling agriculture machineries and parts from scratch.
● Exercise strong mechanical intuition to apply fundamentals in practice.
● Design and optimize structures for mass, stiffness, cost, and manufacturing.
● Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary, international team of subject matter experts to create a
cohesive and balanced product.
● Fabricate prototypes, iterate rapidly, advance your concepts to production.
● Support product and design team to validate the product for its determined lifetime.
● Provide feedback and cooperate with development teams on tech and product issues.
● Provide detailed reports on technical status as well as in-depth analysis of recurring problems
● Literature and documentation - compose new documents as required and maintain existing
● This position will involve physical work both in and outdoors.
Requirements - does this describe you?
● Authorized to work in the US.
● Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or Mechatronics or equivalent industry experience.
● Hands-on experience with agriculture machinery - MUST.
● Driver license and reliable transportation - MUST.
● Proficiency in designing parts and assemblies using 3D modelling software (SolidWorks or
● Independent and resourceful.
● Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, international environment.
● Team player that responds quickly to adopting new technologies and creative problem solving.
● Experience in both prototyping and high-volume manufacturing design and processes.
● Experience in autonomous systems, sensors, cameras, communication systems assembly and
design - an advantage.
● Experience drafting engineering drawings, conducting analysis and simulations - an advantage.
● Working with a world-class team of engineers and specialists in a VC-backed company.
● Competitive salary and long-term career opportunities.
● Personal protective equipment provided or required.
● Social distancing guidelines in place.