We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
Operation & Training Coordinator
About The Position
The position is located in the USA.
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a multi-tasking, Operation & Training Coordinator to join our ranks and take part in our unique project in the US with great people! You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
We are seeking someone with a special eye for details, who always sees better ways to execute processes. If you feel this describes you, we’d love to hear from you!
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
- Creating, coordinating, and overseeing operational schedules on a weekly and daily basis.
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs.
- Working alongside Training and Operation Managers to execute training programs for various positions in the Autonomous Tractor USA operation.
- Managing operational tasks under the direction of managers.
- Handling some logistical responsibilities.
- Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
- Availability to travel to the US in high frequency for extended periods.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- Authorized to work in the US.
- A US visa – a must.
- Perfect Hebrew & English – both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Ability to learn fast complex systems.
- Experienced in working in highly dynamic schedule.
- Experienced in conducting training programs for candidates with no previous experience up to highly proficiency in complex technological system operation.
- Flexible, able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Able to take initiative and drive change and handle pressure.
- Excellent customer engagement.
- Critical thinking.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.