We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
About The Position
Imagine an autonomous world - robotic farm supporting rising food demand and labor shortage, smart cities with safe efficient travel. How awesome would that be?! What if you were the one to help promote it ? Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and our platform allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location.
We are expanding our Fresno California office, and seeking a passionate, high- energy, self driven professional to join our team in an aggressively growing company as an Administration Manager.
This is a fast paced and rewarding full time position in Fresno California reporting to the GM of the US and become a confident member of the US management team.
Our ideal candidate is highly organized, flexible, detail oriented, attentive and accurate, energetic and self-motivated and has the strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Moreover, you will have a friendly approach with excellent people skills and a genuine positive attitude to work, and ready to roll-up your sleeves in an international team set-up.
Responsibilities | What you’ll be doing:
- Manage executives calendars.
- Focal point for office registration, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, maintenance, and errands.
- Report, document and carryout finance and bookkeeping tasks with the global Finance team.
- Manage inventory, ordering and stocking of office supplies and manage those vendor relationships. Conduct research and vendor searches as needed.
- Manage the look and feel of the office, keeping it clean and tidy.
- Own and handle different tools and service providers.
- Own the documentation and signature processes in the company, with partners, customers and contractors. Become a data keeper of different processes.
- Partner with the global HR team to support recruitment processes.
- Help plan and execute team social & wellness activities: happy hours, holidays, events and more.
- Collaborate with global teams on cross company projects and assignments.
- Manage travel expense reports. Conduct research, negotiate and help arrange travel, hotel and ground transportation as needed.
Requirements | What it takes:
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Able to work remotely for a period of a few months, then attend the office daily in Fresno, California.
- 3-5 years of experience as an Office Manager in the Startup / Hi-Tech industry.
- Experienced in bookkeeping and finance tasks.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office/Windows, and demonstrated ability to learn new systems.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to maintain discretion and strict confidentiality.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and operate independently, in an environment of frequently changing priorities.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous eye for detail, accuracy, and high standards of presentation.
- Ability to work flexible or extended hours as the job requires.
- Demonstrates “internal” customer focus and ‘can do’ attitude. Enjoys giving excellent service.
- Experience from international companies - an advantage.