We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one to help build it from scratch? Based in TLV, USA and Brazil, Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are seeking an amazing HR Manager to join our ranks! In this position you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end HR solutions while bringing the big picture to the table with your own unique attention to details. You will collaborate with amazing employees and managers at all levels and provide great service to help them achieve our business goals.
The right person will act as part of the HR and Administration team and report professionally to the VP of HR (located in TLV) and on the day to day, to the US GM (located in California). This is a great opportunity to join a team that makes a real impact in this world 🙂
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
- Become a focal point for all HR issues in the US site.
- Help define and build the HR in.
- Lead recruitment processes, sourcing and our own head-hunting efforts while using social networks and other tools.
- Identify needs, offer solutions, define and lead cross org processes based on our culture and market benchmarks. Act as a project manager and deliver results with minimum guidance.
- Offer Training programs for employees and managers.
- Take full ownership of People Analytics.
- Support employees’ full life cycle including finance and labor issues.
- Implement new systems and tools.
- Cooperate with finance and global teams.
- Understand legal documents, draw conclusions and make recommendations for next steps.
- Work under deadlines, budgets and in a dynamic environment with changing requirements according to new needs and insights.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- At least 3-4 years of experience from startup companies as HR Manager in a similar role.
- At least 2 years of experience in leading recruitment processes for R&D positions.
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office & as tech savvy as it gets.
- Initiative and can-do attitude.
- Service oriented.
- Work extremely well under pressure.
- Good sense of judgment.
- Driver's License.
The position is in Fresno CA and will require drives from the company's offices to different locations.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.