We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision:
Dev Support Engineer
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Based in California, with headquarters in TLV, Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, Dev Support Engineer to join our US team & help build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be the first Dev Support Engineer in the US to join our team and take a big part in making our cloud-based platform which plans & executes autonomous operations for multiple unmanned systems deploy successfully worldwide. You will be the spearhead for our technical team in the fields and make an impact by coordinating between customer needs & Product/R&D workplan.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
● Support customers and provide creative technical solutions while making an impact on the
R&D & Product roadmap.
● Deploy BWR product from cloud & monitor and be able to investigate complex systems.
● Install and monitor different network systems deployed in customer premises.
● Deploy & install Linux based systems and administrate them.
● Maintain Windows machines.
● Manage the CA on-call duty.
● Travel to different CA based customers (mostly outdoor sites) and “be there” when & where
● Be accountable for training & knowledge sharing for all the service assurance team in CA.
Requirements - does this describe you?
● 3+ years proven hands-on support for Cloud Based Systems (preference in AWS).
● 2+ years in IT industry experience.
● 1+ years’ experience of working in large, complex deployment environments.
● 1+ years working in a Service Delivery or Operations team.
● Experience of troubleshooting distributed web-based systems/applications like OpenShift /
Kubernetes (Kubernetes - advantage).
● Deep knowledge in Ubuntu / RHEL / VMWare, Cloud technology & Oracle will add value.
● Knowledge of basic principles of system, network, storage, database, security, VMware –
virtualization technology etc.
● High skills in common IT/Helpdesk tasks in common Ones (Windows/Unix) and common
Google/Microsoft tools (mail/drive/office/etc.).
● Scripting: Bash/Shell, SQL, Python and IP networking.
● Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
● Keen learner with technical aptitude to assimilate new learning quickly.
● Flexible, able to adapt to a changing environment.
● Able to take initiative and drive change and handle pressure.
● Capacity and passion to help customers.
● Excellent customer engagement.
● Experience in Service Assurance lifecycle tools (such as PagerDuty, ServiceNow, etc).
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
● Experience with low level analytics & logs (big advantage).
● Experience in QA lifecycle & concepts (big advantage).
● Writing code (full stack).
● Technical leadership experience, with a strong sense of ownership.
● Experience with monitoring and deploying code to physical machines and edge devices.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.