We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
Agriculture AV Operator
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?! What if you were the one to help build it from scratch? Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are growing (!) and seeking an Agriculture Autonomous Vehicle Operator to join our ranks and take part in our unique project in the US. In this position you will report to the Project Manager and be responsible for operating and developing our amazing Autonomous Agriculture Machinery for various costumers and different tasks.
Your work will be mainly in the field and you will cooperate with different teams in the company.
The company will provide accommodation and all travel expenses.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
- Operate vehicles both autonomously and independently in the field.
- Provide feedback and cooperate with development teams on tech and product issues.
- Liaise daily with company’s customers on different issues.
- Solve technical problems in the field.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Driving license – MUST.
- No academic degree required.
- Fluent English.
- Problem solver.
- Quick adoption of new technologies.
- Independency and field resourcefulness.
- Team player.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- Proven hands-on engineering experience (software, hardware, electrical, mechanical).
- Autonomous systems background.
About Us: Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.