We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
Robotics Field Operator
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?! What if you were the one to help build it from scratch? Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are growing (!) and seeking a Robotics Field Operator to join our ranks and take part in our unique project in the US. In this position you will report to the Team Leader and be responsible for operating and developing our amazing Autonomous Agriculture Machinery for various customers and different tasks.
Your work will be mainly in the field and you will cooperate with different teams in the company.
This position is based in Fresno, CA and involves physical work.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
- Operate vehicles both autonomously and manually in the field.
- Liaise daily with company’s customers on different issues.
- Provide feedback and cooperate with development teams on tech and product issues.
- Perform field level routine maintenance.
- You must be mechanically inclined and either experienced or willing to learn the operation of heavy equipment.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Driving license and reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Fluent English.
- Mechanically inclined individuals preferred.
- Reliable attendance, punctuality, and attention to work.
- Quick adoption of new technologies.
- Independency and field resourcefulness.
- Team player.
- Desired: Valid Class A commercial license
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- Proven hands-on engineering experience (software, hardware, electrical, mechanical).
- Working with world-class team of engineers and specialists in a VC-backed company.
- Competitive salary and long term career opportunities.
About Us: Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.