We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
Agriculture AV Operators' Team Leader
About The Position
Position is located in the USA.
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?! What if you were the one to help build it from scratch? Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are growing (!) and seeking a Agriculture Autonomous Vehicle Team Leader Team Leader to join our ranks and take part in our unique project in the US. In this position you will report to the VP of Operations and be responsible for managing our team of Autonomous Vehicles Operators - operating and developing our amazing Autonomous Agriculture Machinery for various customers, and different tasks.
The company will provide accommodation and all travel expenses.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing
- Lead a team of operators providing autonomous services in the farms.
- Be 100% hands on, boots on the ground kind of leader.
- Track, monitor and supervise over ongoing daily operations (such as spraying).
- Close work with Product and R&D departments that are based in Israel to provide feedback and support the product development.
- Solve technical problems in the field.
- Be the face of the company in field and meeting with our customers.
- Build processes and work routines to support the smooth activity of the site.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- US visa \ US citizenship – MUST.
- Independent arrival at work -MUST.
- The position is located in Fresno, California.
- Experience in direct management of at least 4 employees.
- At least 3 years of experience in an operational environment, preferably agriculture.
- Experienced working with customers on day to day issues while providing great service and support.
- Experienced in goal-oriented, high pressure environment to meet daily goals in close contact with company management.
- Fluent English – both verbal and written.
- Problem solver.
- Quick adoption of new technologies.
- Independency and field resourcefulness.
- Proven hands-on engineering experience – hardware\mechanical\electrical is an advantage.
- Autonomous systems background - an advantage.
- Passed experience in the Agriculture world - an advantage.
About Us: Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.