We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
About The Position
Blue-White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are growing (!) and seeking Drone Operators to join our ranks and participate in our unique project in the US. In this position, you will take a part of our aerial surveying mapping team, and you will be working independently with our customers across the Midwest.
Your work will be mainly in the field, and you will cooperate with different teams in the company.
- Project duration is 3-4 months between the end of April until September.
- Training will be provided by the company at the beginning of the project.
- The operation will take place in various locations between Colorado, Nebraska, S. Dakota, and Kansas and may change during the project.
- The company will provide accommodation where the Operators will stay during the workweek.
- The company will provide travel expenses.
Responsibilities - What you’ll be doing:
- Drone operation in agriculture across the Midwest.
- Liaise daily with the company’s customers on different issues.
- Work under a regional manager and provide feedback and cooperate with the regional manager and the project manager.
- Solve technical problems in the field.
- Applicants should be expected to safely lift weights up to 40lb as an essential duty for this position.
Requirements - does this describe you?
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Driving license – MUST.
- FAA Part 107 - MUST (for US candidates).
- Fluent English.
- Quick adoption of new technologies.
- Problem solver.
- Independency and field resourcefulness.
- Team player.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- Experience in operating Drones.
- Proven hands-on engineering experience (software, hardware, electrical, mechanical).
- Autonomous systems background.
About Us: Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security, and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve their existing products & services’ efficiency and effectiveness. Ex-IAF pilots and engineers lead BWR with more than 20 years of experience designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on the ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts, and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia, and Renault.