We are growing and seeking
innovative, good fellows who love the land.
People who share our vision.
Business Development Specialist
About The Position
Imagine an autonomous world - robotic farm supporting rising food demand and labor shortage, smart cities with safe efficient travel. How awesome would that be?! What if you were the one to help promote it ? Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and our platform allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location.
We are expanding our Syracuse NY office, and seeking a highly motivated individual to join our business team in an aggressively growing company as a Business Development Specialist.
This is a fast paced and rewarding full time position in Syracuse NY reporting the US Business Development Manager.
Primary responsibilities are to increase our brand awareness and market share in the US agriculture industry.
Responsibilities | What you’ll be doing:
- Lead generation.
- Conduct market research.
- Seek and evaluate new business opportunities and technologies.
- Cold calling and setting up meetings with prospect customers and partners.
- Establish rapport with customers and seek to understand them.
- Actively listen to customer needs.
- Communicate new product developments to prospect customers.
- Assist with the development of marketing content media.
- Write press releases and communicate with press.
- Initiate and manage Webinar and online events.
- Track business progress and meet KPIs on schedule.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to management and customers.
- Attend conferences and act as a brand ambassador.
Requirements | What it takes:
- 2 years of business development experience for high tech / software company.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Agri-tech experience - an advantage.
- Sales experience - an advantage.
- Marketing experience - an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, self driven, initiative taker, that is passionate about Agriculture.
We value: the ability to clearly communicate under pressure, a responsible team player that responds quickly to evolving strategies with creative problem solving.